Hotel Manali rates Winter 2013 / 2014
Price per day and per room for two people with half board, excluding drinks
ROOM TYPE SEASON HIGH SEASON From 13/01 to 07/02
From 17/03 to 06/04
From 19/12 to 12/01
From 08/02 to 16/03
CLASSIC Moriond €490 €610 Belvédère €590 €790 Rosière €760 €980 FAMILY* From €920 to €1200 From €1110 to €1480 Deluxe €780 €1020 SUITES Junior €1010 €1210 Canadian or Swiss €1290 €1650
* Two adults and two children aged 10 and under with half board
- Sole occupancy: rate on request
- Room and breakfast: rate on request
- Christmas Eve, New Year and Russian Christmas menus: an extra charge will be payable
- Tourist tax: €1.65 per person over the age of 13, per day
- Spare bed in a room: €160 per person over the age of 15, per day with half board, excluding drinks
- Indoor secure car park: €25 per day, per vehicle
- All credit card payments will be subject to a 3% surcharge
Conditions for children:
- Children under 3: bed at no extra cost
- Children aged from 3-7: €70
- Children aged from 8-14: €120
- Price per day with half board (excluding drinks) for the child sleeping in the third bed in the parents’ room.
General sales terms and conditions
-Each room is equipped with a telephone with a direct line, unlimited access to high-speed Internet access, a wide-screen television with unlimited access to the video on demand service (excluding adult films), a mini bar and a safe.
- Guests have unlimited access to the Mahayana Spa to use the swimming pool, steam room, sauna and fitness room during opening hours.
- The reception provides a complimentary reservation service to book a taxi, ski packages or a ski instructor.
- A free shuttle service is at guests’ disposal for transfers around the different levels of the resort, with long running hours.
- A ski room with a ski hire, sales or equipment maintenance service as well as a shop are all at guests’ disposal.
- The crèche welcomes children from the age of three, during opening hours (complimentary service).
- The hotel’s facilities are accessible for people with disabilities.
- The hotel is non-smoking, but has a heated terrace near the restaurant and an indoor smoking room.
- Pets are welcome at no extra cost, provided they stay in the guests’ room.
All prices are inclusive of taxes and services (except tourist tax). Advertised rates may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Bookings are only confirmed when accompanied by a deposit corresponding to 60% of the total amount of the stay. – Half board includes the buffet breakfast in the restaurant and the lunch or dinner, excluding drinks.
- The half-board meals must be consumed on the same day; they cannot be refunded, nor consumed on another day.
- Rooms are available from 4pm on the arrival day and must be vacated before 11am on the departure day.
- For all partial or full cancellations made less than 30 days before the guests’ expected arrival, the deposit cannot be refunded.
- For all partial or full cancellations made less than two weeks before the guests’ expected arrival date, the full amount of the stay will be payable.
Hotel Manali in Courchevel - Rates and booking