5-star hotel in Courchevel, at the 3 Vallées ski resort
Facilities & services
Hotel Manali in a nutshell:
- 5-star hotel in Courchevel Moriond, at the foot of the ski slopes
- At the heart of the 3 Vallées ski resort
- 37 rooms and suites
- Gastronomic restaurant with a large terrace at the foot of the slopes
- Kullu Mountain Club: bar, smoking room, big screens and games
- Mahayana Spa: swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Cinq Mondes beauty treatments and massages, hair salon and fitness room
- Reception booking service: transfers, ski packages, ski instructors and more.
- Ski Room
- Child care centre
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Indoor parking
- Hotel shuttle service around the whole resort
- Non-smoking hotel (a heated terrace and smoking room are available)
- Disabled access
- Pets are welcome to stay in guests’ rooms
Hotel Manali is situated in Courchevel Moriond, a ski resort at the heart of the 3 Vallées, the biggest ski area in the world. From the hotel, located at the foot of the slopes, guests have very easy access to the whole resort. The hotel also has the advantage of being situated next to the ESF ski school. Hotel shuttle service can take you to the various levels of the resort.
Rooms and suites
Hotel Manali has 37 rooms and suites. Their decor is inspired by Indian, Canadian and Swiss styles and traditions. These refined rooms guarantee our guests a complete change of scenery.
Restaurant and terrace
The gastronomic restaurant at the Hotel Manali offers guests refined and inventive dishes bursting with fresh, seasonal ingredients, all within an elegant setting.
At lunchtime, take advantage of the restaurant’s terrace and try the grilled meats from the barbecue, or choose a dish from the restaurant’s “brasserie” style menu.
Enjoy the beautiful view over the surrounding slopes and mountains.
Take a seat in front of the fire and enjoy the hotel bar piano’s soft notes in a setting whose decor subtly calls to mind the distant Indies.
After a long day out on the slopes, head to the Kullu Mountain Club to watch a sports match on the big screen or to challenge friends or family to a game of billiards. A traditional French game of Palets, a cigar cellar, a large choice of cocktails, spirits, vintage wines and grand crus, are all on hand to make sure your evening is an enjoyable and relaxing one.
Treat yourself to an enchanting interlude of well-being at the Mahayana Spa. Here, you will find an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room. Take advantage of our relaxing or energising Cinq Mondes beauty treatments and massages to unwind after a day of skiing. A sunbed, fitness room, herbal tea bar and hair salon are also available for guests’ convenience and enjoyment.